I grew up attending First Baptist Church with my parents Chuck and Cindy Helvoigt. It was during this time that the Lord saved me. Later, after getting my education and meeting my wife, I joined a church plant called Gospel Church Durango where I’ve been serving for over a decade. I am now one of the pastors at Gospel Church and am being sent by them to plant a church in the Denver area. My family and I are moving up at the end of May, and are woefully underfunded at the moment, and have a very small team. We know that God goes before us and will provide. That said, please consider joining the mission. Please visit us. Please give to the mission. Please pray for us. We love you First Baptist, and are grateful for how God has used you in our lives.
- The Life of David: Gospel FriendshipJimmy Thoma, May 28, 2023
- The Life of David: The Battle Belongs to the LordJimmy Thoma, May 21, 2023
- The Life of David: 1st Samuel 16:1-13Alan Hensley, May 14, 2023
- Church Membership: The Family of GodJimmy Thoma, May 7, 2023
- Church Membership: The ChurchJimmy Thoma, April 30, 2023