I grew up attending First Baptist Church with my parents Chuck and Cindy Helvoigt. It was during this time that the Lord saved me. Later, after getting my education and meeting my wife, I joined a church plant called Gospel Church Durango where I’ve been serving for over a decade. I am now one of the pastors at Gospel Church and am being sent by them to plant a church in the Denver area. My family and I are moving up at the end of May, and are woefully underfunded at the moment, and have a very small team. We know that God goes before us and will provide. That said, please consider joining the mission. Please visit us. Please give to the mission. Please pray for us. We love you First Baptist, and are grateful for how God has used you in our lives.
- The Need of AdventJimmy Thoma, November 26, 2023
- Ephesians 3:14-21 Paul’s PrayerJack Klumpenhower, November 19, 2023
- Mark 16:1-8 ResurrectionDrew Crowell, November 19, 2023
- Ephesians 3:1-13 Inclusion, Insight, and Involvement in the GospelAlan Hensley, November 12, 2023
- Ephesians 2:8-10 The Christian LifeJimmy Thoma, November 5, 2023