Love God, Love People, and Make Disciples
What is FBD Kids?
The Great Commission is our MISSION! The Bible’s direct command in Matthew 28: 19-20 is to “Make Disciples”. Our teaching, our team, our time, our schedule, our special events; everything is about Jesus, the heart of the Gospel. Our desire is that children will hear the Gospel and come to know, love, and follow Christ, God’s only Son, and our Savior all the days of their lives, becoming mature disciples of Christ.
· Digging into the Word of God each week and making much of God’s mercy, grace and truth.
· Helping parents create family discipleship time in the home with weekly resources that help build and connect to what your child has learned on Sunday in their classes.
· Gifted, equipped and empowered teachers who teach the children in smaller age groups.
· Building relationships with kids and parents weekly.
· Encouraging children to use their gifts and talents in ministry equipping them as our future leaders.
Sunday Morning Ministry at 9 a.m.
NURSERY: AGES 0-2
An age-appropriate environment where children are cared for by a team of loving individuals in teams of two. Children are shown the love of Christ as our nursery team tenderly and attentively cares for them.
PRESCHOOL AGE GROUPS
A Sure Foundation by Truth78 is taught in this age group. Children learn 13 simple truths about God, begin to memorize Scripture, and hear foundational Bible stories. Stories are taught two weeks in a row in this age group. Children learn a verse each month. Click here for an overview.
The Gospel Project is a four-year curriculum that teaches from Genesis to Revelation. It’s more than a story—it’s good news!
The Gospel Project is a weekly Bible study that helps kids dive deep into the big story of the Bible—God’s plan to rescue His people through His Son, Jesus Christ.
ELEMENTARY AGE GROUPS
The ABC’s of God by Truth78 is a study for children on the greatness and worth of God. This study uses the alphabet as a framework for learning the attributes of God and other terms that describe His character.
Family discipleship resources
Click on the buttons below