FBD kids are now offering IN PERSON ministry for preschool, elementary,
and nursery children at 9:00 AM.
FBD KIDS ELEMENTARY SUMMER SUNDAY SCHOOL
Join us this summer as we dive into the ABCs of God. The ABC’s of God is a study for kids on the greatness and worth of God. We will learn 13 attributes of God this summer and other terms that describe His character. Each week we use “The Blessing Box” to discover a new attribute of God. Your child will be challenged to consider how they should respond to our amazing God who is worthy of their greatest love, honor, trust, and obedience. He is worthy of following all the days of their lives!
Jesus! That’s what kids ministry at First Baptist is all about. Kids Ministry at First Baptist is Christ-Centered. Our team, our time, our schedule, our special events, all our stuff is about Jesus, the heart of the Gospel! All of it is about teaching children to know, love, and follow Christ, God’s only Son, and our Savior all the days of their lives.
So how do we do this? We make a HUGE deal about these 8 things
- Digging into the Word of God each week. Classes are divided into smaller age groups – gifted teachers teach the children. It isn’t often that we sit them in front of a screen to learn.
- Weekly communicating the Gospel clearly and intentionally.
- Making much of God’s grace, mercy, and truth.
- Building relationships with kids and parents each week.
- Partnering with parents by connecting what we learn each Sunday to the home.
- Sharing God’s great mission for His people here and everywhere in the whole world. Love God, Love People & Make Disciples!
- Encouraging children to use their talents in ministry.
- Oh yeah, having lots of fun!
Children’s Ministry News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.