Tim Miller joined Cross Bar X in May 2006. Tim serves alongside his wife Marci, daughters Addie, Whitley, Cora, Della, & Thea, and sons Elias & Allan. Tim has served in camping ministry for over 20 years and has an undergraduate degree in Youth Ministry from Colorado Christian University and M.A.’s in both Executive Leadership and Professional Counseling. Tim’s passion is to communicate the transformational truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to help families thrive as they live life together!
- Ephesians 1:3-14 Part 1: Father of GraceJimmy Thoma, September 17, 2023
- “Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit” Luke 23:46Drew Crowell, September 17, 2023
- Women’s Bible Study Fall 2023: Introduction to JohnAllison Claassen, September 14, 2023
- Ephesians: All of GraceJimmy Thoma, September 10, 2023
- “It Is Finished”Drew Crowell, September 10, 2023