Wes and Julie Shoemaker work with people of the Tarahumara culture of Northern Mexico. Because of the low literacy level in their very remote canyon system, speakers of this ancient language are dependent on the audio recording of God’s Word which has been distributed to them on mini-SD cards that play through their portable radios. Christian songs and scripture messages and testimonies are included on those memory cards, to help explain God’s plan and how to respond to Him. God is illuminating them and they are slowly responding to Him, despite the grave dangers of life around them. Please pray that God would raise up mighty witnesses to this people from within their own language and culture, so that His truth would endure and prevail over the lies of the enemy.
- Ephesians 1:3-14 Part 2: All in ChristJimmy Thoma, September 24, 2023
- Mark 15:38 & Matthew 27:51-53Drew Crowell, September 24, 2023
- Spiritual Formation Class 2: A Biblical Theology of BaptismRobert Marks, September 24, 2023
- Ephesians 1:3-14 Part 1: Father of GraceJimmy Thoma, September 17, 2023
- “Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit” Luke 23:46Drew Crowell, September 17, 2023