It’s hard to believe I have lived in Romania for two years already. I continue to make trips into Ukraine and am currently meeting with 8 people online to help them with the struggles they face with life and the ongoing war. We will do another retreat for missionaries in Ukraine the first week of October. I am also meeting with people all over Europe who are struggling in different ways as well as meeting with colleagues regularly to get more proactive help available for people. My biggest encouragement this year has been 12 people being trained to do debriefing retreats and they are actually doing them for others. This is exciting as it frees me up to do more trauma work.
- Ephesians 1:3-14 Part 1: Father of GraceJimmy Thoma, September 17, 2023
- “Father, into thy hands I commit my Spirit” Luke 23:46Drew Crowell, September 17, 2023
- Women’s Bible Study Fall 2023: Introduction to JohnAllison Claassen, September 14, 2023
- Ephesians: All of GraceJimmy Thoma, September 10, 2023
- “It Is Finished”Drew Crowell, September 10, 2023